The Strollo Group has a keen understanding of the regulatory process, and has developed tremendous relationships with key regulatory agencies at local, state, and federal levels. We leverage these relationships on behalf of our clients in the rule making process to shape and develop appropriate regulatory policy.
We insure that the legislative intent is followed by regulatory agencies. We find opportunities for our clients to resolve issues and avoid legislative remedies, which in turn saves them time, money and resources.
- Monitor Federal, State, and Local Government regulatory agencies and boards
- Open the doors at all levels of government and governmental agencies to help clients achieve their business and legislative goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers and thought leaders in federal, state, and local regulatory agencies and boards
- Represent clients at regulatory agency and board hearings
- Prepare and deliver testimony at regulatory agency or board meeting/hearings
- Educate key decisions makers in the regulatory agencies and boards about clients business, issues, and services
- Counsel clients on appropriate actions/opportunities and assist in development/implementation of plans regarding regulatory issues
Choose a service for more information: